Micah Richards

Just watched the interview on the OS, and you get the impression that things are not entirely resolved in regard to his situation.

Gabriel said:
Just watched the interview on the OS, and you get the impression that things are not entirely resolved in regard to his situation.

I am almost certain he is leaving this summer, if that's what you mean.

SuperYaya said:
Gabriel said:

I am almost certain he is leaving this summer, if that's what you mean.

Perhaps, I just sensed from what Lescott, and particularly the interviewer, said that Richards still has a decision to make.

The club really doesn't want him to go, he doesn't want to go but realistically wants to play more. Don't think it will immediately be resolved.

Micah is right when he says that he has to prioritize his career. He has been in the club for a long time and I believe he still has a lot to offer as he seems to have solved his injury problems. But as I said, I wont fault him if he decides to go but I view him as a more than capable and solid back up at the right back position and center back if the situation calls and his injection of positive spirit and energy with this personality and attitude is invaluable.

He's off

The club has grown bigger but Micah has sadly been left behind, it's not his fault, it's just football.

Thanks for some great memories and good luck in the future

Liverpool might look a tempting offer just now, with all the plaudits about how they are doing, but would Richards oust Johnson? He hasn't been able to do that at international level, so he'd probably have to rotate and be second fiddle. The move to Anfield hasn't gone swimmingly for Kolo Toure, and I can't see Micah being used as a centre half either.

Danamy said:
He's off

The club has grown bigger but Micah has sadly been left behind, it's not his fault, it's just football.

Thanks for some great memories and good luck in the future

I am not sure but if you are insinuating that Micah is not good enough to be part of the squad then you are wrong.

FFP and home grown players MIGHT mean he stays and fulfills the rest of his contract. Not the club's fault he got injured and was simply not as good as the fella in front of him...Zaba!...when he got back from injury.

He still has a future here, but he has to understand that IF he wants to be an integral member of a world class squad, then it might mean he rides the pine more than he would like!

If he is not interested, and we can cash in on him (£10M+) then so be it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.