Micah Richards

From what I see of Micah if he just stayed fit for long enough then there'd be a great battle for the RB spot between him and Zaba. Micah doesn't have to leave City at all and he's definitely an asset. He just needs to be fucking fit

Blueband Brother said:
Danamy said:
He's off

The club has grown bigger but Micah has sadly been left behind, it's not his fault, it's just football.

Thanks for some great memories and good luck in the future

I am not sure but if you are insinuating that Micah is not good enough to be part of the squad then you are wrong.

That's your opinion

I would say he's decided to go, if you watch his vid with Joleon again he says "the leaving couple, come on" as hes grabbing Lescott for a chat.

Cant blame him as he wants games, but if it is Sagna coming in, he'd better be happy playing backup as theres no unseating Zaba as first choice, best RB in the league by some distance that fella.

Danamy said:
Blueband Brother said:
Danamy said:
He's off

The club has grown bigger but Micah has sadly been left behind, it's not his fault, it's just football.

Thanks for some great memories and good luck in the future

I am not sure but if you are insinuating that Micah is not good enough to be part of the squad then you are wrong.

That's your opinion

Yes, I do think he is good enough to be part of the squad. I mean it is beyond dispute. He has had injuries and that has set him back but he is still a top player and a great character in the squad and I hope he does stay.

Blueband Brother said:
Danamy said:
Blueband Brother said:

That's your opinion

Yes, I do think he is good enough to be part of the squad. I mean it is beyond dispute. He has had injuries and that has set him back but he is still a top player and a great character in the squad and I hope he does stay.

His recent tweets seem to indicate he is leaving, too.

He's injury prone, so he has to leave, we can't gamble. But i don't understand why we're going for Sagna. We should consider English players.

I'm no cynic said:
mrn1981 said:
Anyone know how he's doing in Italy?
According to soccerway, like he was with us.

2 lineups
2 sub appearances
2 substituted
15 named on bench

I'm actually quite pleased with that. It intimates 'progress'. The only things keeping him out is learning the system, learning the language and getting fit. Apart from those obvious things, the stand out thing is he's been available to be picked.

That's an improvement.

Good luck to the kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.