Micah Richards

If any coach is worth their salt, and I believe Manuel is, Richards performances can be improved, simply by Manuel and co having a look at things and assisting Micah improving in areas where he is deficient.

That is Why imo, Mourinho likes players that are match ready, because he's a poor coach

After the Team GB debacle and the way the club has moved on I think his time and chance at City has passed

Zabaletta has moved forward to become the best RB in the prem and Richards has gone backwards be at least that much

can see him moving on to a lower Prem side like Stoke or a good championship side in the summer

whp.blue said:
After the Team GB debacle and the way the club has moved on I think his time and chance at City has passed

Zabaletta has moved forward to become the best RB in the prem and Richards has gone backwards be at least that much

can see him moving on to a lower Prem side like Stoke or a good championship side in the summer

agreed + he has no insight into how poor he's become the comments this week about his sacrifice this week were simply delusional

Gutted for him, really hoped he would find the form of a few years ago, but he's starting to become a liability, really awful today, no positional sense, no urgency to get back and no idea of when to overlap Navas or hold his position, is was just the same run every time. Zabba so much better in every sense.

Sorry but he simply isn't good enough anymore to be in a world class team and cannot justify a new contract in my opinion.
Time for the club joker to be moved along.

So now Jovetic has played Bluemoon needs a new scapegoat. He's just coming back, nowhere near full fitness or his best form yet, but some want him gone. Fucking ridiculous, when will people learn we need to back our players not pointlessly slag them off whenever possible.

Micah is home grown, not just English but club as well, he'd take a lot of money to replace and is blue through and through. Cant think of a better back up right back in England.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
So now Jovetic has played Bluemoon needs a new scapegoat. He's just coming back, nowhere near full fitness or his best form yet, but some want him gone. Fucking ridiculous, when will people learn we need to back our players not pointlessly slag them off whenever possible.

Micah is home grown, not just English but club as well, he'd take a lot of money to replace and is blue through and through. Cant think of a better back up right back in England.

He is not good anymore for what the club...it's not about only game time in the few matches he get this year he was poor to shite..not good enough anymore and i'm sure MP and maybe TB are starting to feel the same so better sell him in the summer while we can get a good pay for him and try to sign someone like clyne...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:

But isn't that the problem? He is rarely available to back up the right back and we therefore have to decide if we can continue with this situation. Surely he has 4 months to prove that he is worth another contract or do we just hand him one anyway regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.