Micah Richards

mancity1

Really a make or brake year for him I am very sure of.

Has to get fit and have a deep run of games in the starting eleven otherwise his wish to be a one club player may well be taken away from him.

Our defense will determine whether we challenge this year of go backwards and Richards has a great opportunity to play a big role or play the role of citytv correspondant which I prefer to see a lot less of him on.

Couldn't agree more .......

both Richards and Kompany have have far too many injuries , they know it , we know it !

At 25 and 27 years old respectively , both are relatively young men , and both players really need to make their mark now on a 'consistent basis' , not the odd short spell of games ........

mancity1 said:

Has to get fit and have a deep run of games in the starting eleven otherwise his wish to be a one club player may well be taken away from him.

Our defense will determine whether we challenge this year of go backwards and Richards has a great opportunity to play a big role or play the role of citytv correspondant which I prefer to see a lot less of him on.
Whilst I agree to an extent about the injuries what has the stuff he does for CityTV got to do with anything?

CTID101 said:
mancity1 said:

Whilst I agree to an extent about the injuries what has the stuff he does for CityTV got to do with anything?

It deflects the attention away from the important task at hand he has at getting fit, healthy etc.

Irrespective of how media savvy you think he is and how media savvy he thinks he is , he appears too much on city tv in comical lights and when he is injured I don't think it sets him in a light he wants or at least should be seen as an England defender of some standing.

You won't find Vincent outside the odd tweet on his recovery drossed on citytv on a regular basis while recovering from injury.

Well Micah if pretty boring he said so himself in a reason 20 question think with The Guardian. Other players have businesses, teams ( Kompany), fashion lines ( Lescott) or still working on their English. So in addition to what ever his rehab schedule he is on he can give some of his club time to be a correspondent esp since I believe he's the longest tenured 1st teamer.

We all want Micah back fit, healthy and focused but I would think the club would recognize if he was doing to much other stuff with the club besides trying to get back on the training ground. I still think he will be a key member of the team moving forward. It could always be worse.

If he can't complete 20-25 games this season, I honestly think Txiki and Soriano may cash in. He's averaging 22 of 38 league appearances in his 8 (his 9th starting now) seasons with the first team so far but in the last 4 seasons that is down to just 19 of 38 league appearances.

mancity1 said:
he appears too much on city tv in comical lights and when he is injured I don't think it sets him in a light he wants or at least should be seen as an England defender of some standing

good grief.

make or break.......

I can't see him displacing Zabaleta, which is a shame as he's English and a true Man City player.

I doubt he will step up and impress, so he will probably leave next summer.

I agree with the op-make or break time for Micah.

I really like the lad but whenever I see him on the OS he is always fucking around with Joleon.
Looks to muscle bound up top to be a footballer,I thought he needed to trim down a little up top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.