Micah Richards

lancs blue said:
stan bowles said:
No problem with his cheery disposition off the field. Enjoys life and why not. Most telling thing for me is that when the Sunderland goal went in he was AWOL. Loves getting forward trouble is, this is at the expense of his defending which should always come first.

Swap him for Clyne at Southampton.

Watch the goal again, Richards is tracking Johnson who'd dropped deep. Milner had already slotted into the RB position, it looked very much like a pre-planned tactic to me.
This

Dribble said:
lancs blue said:
stan bowles said:
No problem with his cheery disposition off the field. Enjoys life and why not. Most telling thing for me is that when the Sunderland goal went in he was AWOL. Loves getting forward trouble is, this is at the expense of his defending which should always come first.

Swap him for Clyne at Southampton.

Watch the goal again, Richards is tracking Johnson who'd dropped deep. Milner had already slotted into the RB position, it looked very much like a pre-planned tactic to me.
This
Let's hope we don't try it again then.
He didn't know whether he was Arthur or Martha on Sunday. I'm not blaming him either.
He's hardly played and then has to come in and adapt to a new system. One rotation to far for me.

He's hardly played this season (mostly through injury so less time training) and is asked to play against an on form sunderland away in a new system with Milner.
I'm not surprised he struggled, who wouldn't ?
The way some of you have turned against some of the players is disgraceful really. Onwards and upwards for Micah, he is a class act on and off the pitch. I really hope he recovers properly without reading the tripe some on here have posted on here.

He is becoming someone who we cannot rely upon to put in a fault free game. He played his part in the goal, tracking Johnson for no reason, who would of been picked up by a midfielder as he dropped back over the half way line, Milner did fill in but more through instinct than anything pre-planned as that would of been the DM's job, which Milner wasn't playing that role at the time.
We need two good right backs and Richards has fell into the average category at the moment, let's hope he get's back to his best, it's no coincidence his England place has gone, his City place may well follow unless he shapes himself.

J3SUS said:
He's hardly played this season (mostly through injury so less time training) and is asked to play against an on form sunderland away in a new system with Milner.
The way some of you have turned against some of the players is disgraceful really. Onwards and upwards for Micah, he is a class act on and off the pitch. I really hope he recovers properly without reading the tripe some on here have posted on here.

This, spoilt brats.

J3SUS said:

Hes entitled to a bad day now and then. Give the lad some backing for Christ's sake. In my eyes he's done enough for the club, and deserves some credit.

A mistake does make a man awful. The reaction to the mistake and the battle to prevent mistakes makes a man. Grow up kiddies, and keep the belief.

J3SUS said:

totally agree mate, Milner, Lescott, Rodwell, Richards and even Hart are all being marginalised.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few put in transfer requests.

Its amazing how so many on here are backing this managers views on players who have had the best defensive record for the past three seasons.

Lets see if the clown can bring in players better than them as he hasnt or ever has had a clue about defending.

flb said:
J3SUS said:

totally agree mate, Milner, Lescott, Rodwell, Richards and even Hart are all being marginalised.

Wouldn't surprise me if a few put in transfer requests.

Its amazing how so many on here are backing this managers views on players who have had the best defensive record for the past three seasons.

Lets see if the clown can bring in players better than them as he hasnt or ever has had a clue about defending.

To be fair I'm pretty sure Mancini's entire approach to the game is why we were so good defensively over the past 3 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.