Micah Richards

LoveCity said:
If he can't complete 20-25 games this season, I honestly think Txiki and Soriano may cash in. He's averaging 22 of 38 league appearances in his 8 (his 9th starting now) seasons with the first team so far but in the last 4 seasons that is down to just 19 of 38 league appearances.
statto-fantasy-football.jpg

LoveCity said:
If he can't complete 20-25 games this season, I honestly think Txiki and Soriano may cash in. He's averaging 22 of 38 league appearances in his 8 (his 9th starting now) seasons with the first team so far but in the last 4 seasons that is down to just 19 of 38 league appearances.

Its not nearly enough.

He has to learn how to manage his body and use it wisely on the pitch.

Many of his injuries are down to his desire to do things he doesn't need to do.

mancity1 said:
CTID101 said:
mancity1 said:
Really a make or brake year for him I am very sure of.

Has to get fit and have a deep run of games in the starting eleven otherwise his wish to be a one club player may well be taken away from him.

Our defense will determine whether we challenge this year of go backwards and Richards has a great opportunity to play a big role or play the role of citytv correspondant which I prefer to see a lot less of him on.
Whilst I agree to an extent about the injuries what has the stuff he does for CityTV got to do with anything?

It deflects the attention away from the important task at hand he has at getting fit, healthy etc.

Irrespective of how media savvy you think he is and how media savvy he thinks he is , he appears too much on city tv in comical lights and when he is injured I don't think it sets him in a light he wants or at least should be seen as an England defender of some standing.

You won't find Vincent outside the odd tweet on his recovery drossed on citytv on a regular basis while recovering from injury.
So instead of taking a half an hour out to do a q&a with a young lad or be involved in a few videos of him messing about in the hotel during pre season you would rather he was sat in the gym 24/7?

It has nothing to do with media savvy at all. You make it out like he has gone and started doing parkour or free diving in his spare time.

That's the whole point of CITY TV, show the players having a joke and get involved with the fans. How shit would it be if it was just them running up and down and passing the ball for 20mins every week.

No you won't find him doing stuff on CITY TV, he's too busy doing his own charity work or trying to build a team in Belgium. Which imo he needs to be asked about because he is spending far too much time not focusing on City and instead on BX Brussels. Needs to get his priorities in order I think you would agree?

CTID101 said:
mancity1 said:
CTID101 said:
Whilst I agree to an extent about the injuries what has the stuff he does for CityTV got to do with anything?

It deflects the attention away from the important task at hand he has at getting fit, healthy etc.

Irrespective of how media savvy you think he is and how media savvy he thinks he is , he appears too much on city tv in comical lights and when he is injured I don't think it sets him in a light he wants or at least should be seen as an England defender of some standing.

You won't find Vincent outside the odd tweet on his recovery drossed on citytv on a regular basis while recovering from injury.
So instead of taking a half an hour out to do a q&a with a young lad or be involved in a few videos of him messing about in the hotel during pre season you would rather he was sat in the gym 24/7?

It has nothing to do with media savvy at all. You make it out like he has gone and started doing parkour or free diving in his spare time.

That's the whole point of CITY TV, show the players having a joke and get involved with the fans. How shit would it be if it was just them running up and down and passing the ball for 20mins every week.

No you won't find him doing stuff on CITY TV, he's too busy doing his own charity work or trying to build a team in Belgium. Which imo he needs to be asked about because he is spending far too much time not focusing on City and instead on BX Brussels. Needs to get his priorities in order I think you would agree?

Yep like I said he has to decide whether he is going to be regarded as a serious footballer or something else.

mancity1 said:
LoveCity said:

Its not nearly enough.

He has to learn how to manage his body and use it wisely on the pitch.

Many of his injuries are down to his desire to do things he doesn't need to do.

I think its just his personality. Type A footballer. He hasn't got a composed bone in his body which is a pity because he has so much potential with his strength and power.

I think if Micah stays fit he will be first choice this season. He's perfect for the way Pellegrini pushes his fullbacks on, whereas zab is the wrong kind of player for it.

Both Micah & Joleon obviously bounce off each other like all best mates do so is it coincidence that both of them are not in the best of situations at this time.

i love micah.

he's a top lad and city through and through,

i really want him to get fit.

Micah knows the value of humour in boosting team morale. It can be argued-as Roberto Mancini put it ,that he's ' cristalli' -and thus gets unnecessarily injured but, in the run-in for the title, he came on at st. James Park and flung himself bodily in the way of a ferocious goalbound shot from Ameobi which was going wide of Hart's outstretched right hand. That block saved a certain goal when the match was still in the balance.It'll be interesting to see how Pellegrini intends to deploy him.

I despise the comments about players doing too much of something outside of training/playing. He can't train 24/7 rest is just as vital as training, how is it a bad thing if he chooses to do a few things for City tv and give us fans a laugh instead of going straight home and doing whatever he does there. Same thing happened with Joe Hart and people suggesting he stop doing adverts because it was somehow effecting his concentration during games.

2844132f3c68eeb36809d302d8d75108.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.