Micah Richards

Sad to read about Micah today but he can always look back with immense pride on having won a league title and fa cup.

Love to see him back at City one day

I thought he would play for us for a decade after that first title season, he was immense.

The home Derby when he had Tevez in his pocket is the one that will always stick in the mind. Phenomenal that day.

He played more games than Zaba in our 2012 title winning season. Had a some great years at the club, and he’s a top lad!

Wish him all that best

He played more games than Zaba in our 2012 title winning season. Had a some great years at the club, and he’s a top lad!

Wish him all that best

Yeah, so do I, mate, in whatever he does.

I would love to see him back at City in some capacity. Maybe in a similar rôle to Joleon, as they apparently got on very well when teammates at the club.

I believe he was never the same after his first knee injury. The athleticism drained away. Did not play well for Villa by all accounts, even in early days there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.