Micah Richards

Always had a fondness for Micah, especially after the little slip of the tongue when he scored his first goal for us.

Micah, was a great lad and a very good professional for us. He is a blue and its a real shame it didn't work out for him post City.

The older you get, the more you realise why some players are the way they are (Not meaning Micah in this), in the fact that this is their job and a very short term job, so when they get the chance for some cash, they go for it (Not all the time obviously).

Don't get me wrong, they are obviously in a privileged position, but very few will be getting a gold clock for duration of service.

In addition to this, how fickle some fans and clubs are, even though they demand loyalty, but its far from a two way street.

his memorable late goals at villa and everton provided me with great memories (personally), I can't thank him enough always loved the fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.