Micah To Spurs?

lionheart

They are reporting this in our local English speaking rag here in Dubai but hopefully its just more garbage. Incidentally there have also been several letters published on the subject of City being "adopted" by the UAE as their local team, for want of a better phrase. The majority of letters are from Rag supporters. Needless to say, mine was written in suitable terms, spelling out how much Utd are in decline and the Blues in the ascendancy. In today's edition, they even ran a poll. 30% said City would be a success next season, 70% said not. C'est la vie.

Bluestones said:
Hopefully this deal will go through.

See, i don't get this view at all. Yeah, he didn't just have the best of seasons but he's only 21 ffs, still a kid .
I'd rather keep him & hopefully he'll learn from the players we bring in & then he'll come good again, we'll then have a top class defender for the next 10 years at least.
We'd be mad to sell him imo.

Bluestones said:

That is a bit harsh, he has great pace & strength was Englands best performer at the Under 21 Euro's. Still young and is a better bet at right back that Zab who lacks the pace to be a prem defender.

Bluestones said:

We should be keeping our academy players to keep the identity of the team, plus he is a quality player. Remember he is only 20 and can only get better. He had a poor season by his standards and people get on his back to soon IMO.
Same goes for Ned; which I am please Hughes came out and said there is no way he would sell him.

his poor form started under Sven when he started to beef up to try and be a centre back. Now he needs to lose that extra poundage, regain his pace, learn to track back, and then he might be able to get back to his early promise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.