Micah To Spurs?

brick-shithouse-1105.jpg

And he's built like one of these!

This will absolutely never happen. Again as I've said elsewhere why would the richest team in the world get rid of the future first choice England RB and later in his career the possible first choice England CB? He will be the first name on the Team sheet with Nedum in 3 years for England and supposed "City Fans" want him to go? Why? Either Rags, WUMs or Johnny Come Latelys!

I hope he stays and can refind his form but when you see players Like Bellamy and Ireland working hard through pre season to be in the best of shape, comments from Richards who has alot to prove after last season, that he thought he may have had alcohol poisoning is telling me he isnt too bothered tbh.

Extremely doubtful he will leave, unless MH wants him to go. Talk of a new RB has gone quiet (Maicon) and Richards IS the kind of player who will be desperate to play alongside Tevez, Adebayor + others come kick off, especially with a place in South Africa up for grabs (hopefully at Gray Chuckle's expense). He's had alcohol poisoning / swine flu so that's why his pre-season training has been delayed. Don't forget a little over a year ago he was first choice RB for England ahead of Glen Johnson.

Very pleased to see most posters on here agree. He's 20yo and still learning - positionally he can be lacking at times, but that can be taught (esp. if JT was the tutor!) and he has the kind of talent that you don't turn your back on easily.

What ever happens Micah must stay, and under no circumstances must we do business with that living breathing human charicature known as Rednapp

Bluestones said:
Hopefully this deal will go through.

Thanks for your insightfull post, care to elaborate why you would want to sell a player who has already played for England, is fast, is English for the quota and is only in his 20s.

This is the sort of fan I hoped our money would not attract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.