Micah To Spurs?

Still a great young talent with much talent to be fulfilled. No go.

The problem with Richards was success came very quickly due to city not having any quality right backs at the time, being young and english he made the England squad and thought he had made it.

This time he has more competition and needs to buckle down and lose the arrogant look. There is a clear difference between having confidence and looking a turd.

Hopefully Hughes can get the best out of him and he will get back into the England squad the only one who knows is Richards himself.

this will never happen. He played every game for us last season pretty much if he left we would only have one dedicated right back on the books and 2 decent central defenders

we are looking for more defenders not less

Balti said:

Too right mate. I was away at the weekend and enjoyed a (drunken) chat with a RAG. I was baiting him about the start of their decline and he rose to it stating that City are crap and the only player he would take was Richards. A bit of an over exaggeration in my book but he is v v good and potentially world class. We need to give him time to develop into the player most of us know he can be.

Someone like Terry alongside him would do the trick!

I wasn't 100 percent sure about him after his decline in form last season but the U-21 euro tournament reminded me what a great player he is. Hopefully he can find his form for us again as well. I'm slightly worried he can't be motivated under MH, but hopefully that's not the problem. We should definitely hold on to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.