Micah Twitter Post

The Fat el Hombre said:
The boy is back on track and hsi athleticism is going to be very important to our style of play. He's so powerful that defenders really struggle to cope with him when he makes those bursts forward into the box
Yeah, he's a very dangerous weapon - not the most technically gifted but we now have enough technical players to compensate (it seems). The timing of his runs will only improve as the likes of Yaya, Silva and co all play more with him. Needs to improve his diving/embellishment technique though as he drives into the box a lot and gets fouled and his head first dive won't convince many referees to point to the spot

It's no surprise that since Mancini took over and told Micah he could be one of the best right-backs in the world if he took his advice, Micah has done everything he has been told, concentrated on his football and learnt from the coaches. His positioning has improved and he is getting caught out less and less. By far head and shoulders best English right-back currently and deserves to get his place back in the national team, whether that will happen is doubtful as Capello doesn't seem to fancy him

Sun headline this morning
Micah is hopeless at maths.

Agreed with original post. He is beginning to realise the potential we all thought he would when he first burst onto the scene. The boy has turned into a man.

Having seen his bag work on the ufc training vid if the man says bend over and make pig noises, im oinking my arse off

bluemoondays said:
Carver said:
MadchesterCity said:
Great to see a thread commenting on his brilliance rather than the nim wits we have had on here posting anti Michan guff previously

Sounds like a race of aliens that Captain Kirk would be fighting.

Micha's doing great attitude-wise and it's showing in his game. He's not the most skilful of players but makes up for it with his speed, strength and ability to tackle, which are the important factors in a right back and not how well you can cross the ball. In this respect he's better than Glen Johnson but England staff were right to rein Micah in. Definitely time he got another call up but my main concern is that he keeps performing as well for City as he has done since his chat with Patrick and his return to form.

If you're going to take the mick out of a mispelling make sure you don't do the same thing yourself :p

On topic, here's hoping he can have a great season.

I wasn't pal, but as you mention it, it's misspelling ;-) Truce okay? I just loved the use of the term 'Michan' (sic) or 'Micahn' and it was supposed to be a compliment. Sorry if it didn't come across that way, I don't get into slanging matches over spelling because as you can see, it usually returns to bite you on the bum.

quiet_riot said:
jjeangi said:
@OfficialMR2
Micah Richards
I love my team! Mcfc has become a family! With the fans backing us, the sky is the limit! I demand to have 110k per week this season!

This is the actual quote.

Haha nice! Fair play mate.

Seriously though, reading these kinda words coming straight from the man is really uplifting!

Has anyone noticed he has been getting better again since stevie Ireland left,
dont get me wrong SI was a great player, but he did love a booze or ten.

jjeangi said:
@OfficialMR2
Micah Richards
I love my team! Mcfc has become a family! With the fans backing us, the sky is the limit! I promise to give 110% this season!

Mail/Sun/Mirror Exclusive:

Micah Richards agitates for a for a move to his boyhood team Leeds United.
MCFC has become too cosy.
The fans backing was poor last season.
Richards slams team mates for not giving 110%.

Ever since he made his debut a few years ago I knew Micah would become a star for us he had a great second half of last season and a great pre-season he is in good physical state and has the right attitude to become a legend this season

it just shows how your private life has a real effect on your game. a few years back he was best mates with johnson and evans and partying every night unitill he decided to take football seriously. he is now one of if not the best right back in the prem and the other 2 who decided to carry on living like playboys have wasted there talent. one has put on 12 stone and is now playing in the championship and one is well....about to get bummed shall we say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.