Micah

To give Micah the chance of getting back to where he was he needs a considerable run of games.

However, with the form of Zab and Micah's injuries I cant see that happening - its a catch 22.

We need a relable back up right back to ease pressure on Zab and Sagna or similar will give us that.

For all concerned it may just be a best case scenario of Micah moving to a club where he will be first choice right back, get the games in and get back to his best.

If he leaves it will be with thanks, best wishes and future good luck

karen7 said:
skybluepete said:
I refrain from his point , the thread can now close !
Good luck Micah , hope you have a successful carreer whether it be with us or else where.
Lets hope we can produce a couple of english lads in the near future who the fans actually like and more importantly rate as a footballer.

Have a good summer n enjoy the World Cup all of you .

Are you really going this time or are you going to flounce back in a minute?

Stop goading me Karen !! Lol

skybluepete said:
karen7 said:
skybluepete said:
I refrain from his point , the thread can now close !
Good luck Micah , hope you have a successful carreer whether it be with us or else where.
Lets hope we can produce a couple of english lads in the near future who the fans actually like and more importantly rate as a footballer.

Have a good summer n enjoy the World Cup all of you .

Are you really going this time or are you going to flounce back in a minute?

Stop goading me Karen !! Lol

couldn't resist it :)

Since we seem to have completed the Sagna signing, Cheerio Micah, thanks for all the good memories and being a ray of light in dark times when you first came into the team, hope things work out.

aguero93:20 said:
Since we seem to have completed the Sagna signing, Cheerio Micah, thanks for all the good memories and being a ray of light in dark times when you first came into the team, hope things work out.

Well said.

More than anything on the field, I am going to miss him and Lescott's banter on the Inside City episodes as well as on twitter. Micah has one of the most infectious laugh's on planet earth. I hope he bring happiness and joy to where he goes next. Kid has a the gift of joy in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.