MICHA RICHARDS AND ROBBI-VERY FUNNY

Nelly's Left Foot said:
greenie said:
Pity they didn't catch robbies reaction, bet he went mad

You lose your bet then. Robbie knew he was on camera and played up to it as usual.

did you see it mate? personally id of kicked off being pelted in the face at point balnk range by someone the size of micha!

proper spat my dummy out for about 5 mins until id calmed down and realised how funny it was.

mcfc-mike said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
You lose your bet then. Robbie knew he was on camera and played up to it as usual.

did you see it mate? personally id of kicked off being pelted in the face at point balnk range by someone the size of micha!

proper spat my dummy out for about 5 mins until id calmed down and realised how funny it was.

I didn't see it but spoke to the guy who took the pictures. Robbi always knows when the cameras are on him and loves to play up to them as we know.

with 4th photo.
snow0000.gif

reports are that Robbie is injured with "frozen face-itus" hopefully he will be ok for the everton game lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.