MICHA RICHARDS AND ROBBI-VERY FUNNY

stonerblue said:
Mental_blue said:
That's the same skip Micah does when he takes a throw in

Very similar.
The dainty little skip then fire away with a firm but delicate flick off the wrist. Very stylish.

Whenever Micah takes a throw in we might aswell just let them take it, throw it to feet damn it!

mcfc-mike said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
You lose your bet then. Robbie knew he was on camera and played up to it as usual.

did you see it mate? personally id of kicked off being pelted in the face at point balnk range by someone the size of micha!

proper spat my dummy out for about 5 mins until id calmed down and realised how funny it was.

Apparently later on Robbie rounded up a posse of poles who handed out some severe retribution, Miami Richards ended up with quite a nasty little cut under his eye.

Just to make one point clear, I am glad to see such a good spirit in the camp, and im no killjoy, but I wouldnt go as far as to say the pictures are LOL funny or histerical. Its a bit of slapstick. I thinks its an over eggin of peoples emotion of the situation. Just because Robbi is smilin. If it was any other team, peoples reaction would be a smile and think, "Thats mildly amusing", it wouldnt make you roll around the floor laughing uncontrollably. People need to get a grip.

Graceyboy said:
Just to make one point clear, I am glad to see such a good spirit in the camp, and im no killjoy, but I wouldnt go as far as to say the pictures are LOL funny or histerical. Its a bit of slapstick. I thinks its an over eggin of peoples emotion of the situation. Just because Robbi is smilin. If it was any other team, peoples reaction would be a smile and think, "Thats mildly amusing", it wouldnt make you roll around the floor laughing uncontrollably. People need to get a grip.

It's the norm nowadays on this forum to go OTT whether positive or negative.

Graceyboy said:

oh crikey, lighten up. if you have a mind for slapstick, this is the perfect pie gag. the smug victim, totally unaware, even when it happens, his brain hasn't twigged fast enough to make any instinctive movement of his arms or head. priceless, I'm telling yer.

167oa55.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.