Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

Re: Michael Jackson R.I.P.(merged)

GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
GStar said:
Wheelsy said:
RIP a musical legend.

If had passed twenty years earlier would be considered bigger than the Beatles and Elvis combined. A shame that more focus is placed on his later career and antics than his earlier.

Haha, ok, i know its new news and still very raw, but talk about over dramtatic ffs.

He's spot on, the man is/was an utter legend.

As i've explained, your opinion if you're a fan, but bigger than Beatles and Elvis. Impossibly stupid thing to say.

I know where he is coming from, some people die young and are remembered for what they do at their peak, it's an opinion but not a stupid one. Jackson was and still is huge.

Im a firm believer in karma.

If the allagations of kids where true he deserves this.

If not RIP

no 1 knows what happened so thats what ill say.

Re: Michael Jackson R.I.P.(merged)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
[Where did he say better?

Stop being a smart arse and using the death of a human to try to get one over on me, it will never happen. You return to your fake mourning, the kind you laugh at scousers for and I'll respectfully say RIP to a man who made some good tunes and move on.

Get one over you? Fake mourning? Stop being pathetic, i'm just saying the guy said he would of been bigger not better. Stop being so dramatic FFS.

Define 'bigger', cos it wouldn't be the case whatever your definition, wind your neck in lad, way out of your depth with me.

Yawn, does this give you pleasure, spouting all this shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.