Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

Here's a question: If Jackson has died, (as there are conflicting reports I don't want to assume) and the Queen also passed away tonight, which would be the bigger story in the UK tomorrow morning?

I reckon in today's celebrity culture Jacko would just pip her!

Re: RIP Michael Jackson

GStar said:
Manchester la la la la said:
best musican ever...

Oh come on now! One of the best entertainers, ill give you that.

But its offensive to say he was the best musician ever.

He's dead which means we need to praise them to high heavens even if it isn't true.

In 40mins or so it'll be the anniversary of Marc Vivien Foe, he meant more to me.

Re: RIP Michael Jackson

Bluemoon115 said:
Bill, I believe someone needs a warning...
Mods have edited my original post.

Sorry. I shouldn't have posted that.

Re: Michael Jackson R.I.P.(merged)

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
[Where did he say better?

Stop being a smart arse and using the death of a human to try to get one over on me, it will never happen. You return to your fake mourning, the kind you laugh at scousers for and I'll respectfully say RIP to a man who made some good tunes and move on.

Get one over you? Fake mourning? Stop being pathetic, i'm just saying the guy said he would of been bigger not better. Stop being so dramatic FFS.

Define 'bigger', cos it wouldn't be the case whatever your definition, wind your neck in lad, way out of your depth with me.

Im a firm believer in karma.

If the allagations of kids where true he deserves this.

If not RIP

no 1 knows what happened so thats what ill say.

Re: Michael Jackson R.I.P.(merged)

True_Blue69 said:
GStar said:
Wheelsy said:
RIP a musical legend.

If had passed twenty years earlier would be considered bigger than the Beatles and Elvis combined. A shame that more focus is placed on his later career and antics than his earlier.

Haha, ok, i know its new news and still very raw, but talk about over dramtatic ffs.

Are you for real? I'm not particularly a fan but he is by far the biggest music star of this generation. If you have been blinkered so far you're eyes will soon be opened if it's confirmed he has died. Look at how many responses on here already.

This generation, very possibly. But The Beatles we're the biggest of thiers and Elvis his. Elvis was basically doing what MJ did before MJ did it.

What i'm saying is, whats your point, how are you debating the fact that someone acutally beleives MJ was bigger than Elvis and the Beatles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.