Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

ElanJo said:
Pollerz said:
Im a firm believer in karma.

If the allagations of kids where true he deserves this.

If not RIP

no 1 knows what happened so thats what ill say.

You're a fucking nobhead of the highest order. Karma? Oh yea, that's proof! Fucking dumbass twat.

Can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Fuck the lot of you. Really. The guy has just died and left 3 kids.

RIP.

Right i think you need to put your specs on and wind your neck in lad.

let me re-say what i said for u and make it clearer..

IF
The allogations concerning kids where true he deserves this.
IF
There incorrect then nobody deserves it and RIP.

Now wind that neck in and learn to read.

Re: Michael Jackson R.I.P.(merged)

exileindevon said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
If Lennon can say the Beatles are 'bigger than Jesus', why isn't Wheelsy's opinion respected, then??

Wheelsy isn't Lennon though and Lennon was right.
didnt john say more people had heard of the beatles than jesus..different than saying bigger than jesus...

How tall was Jesus?

Wheelsy said:
GStar said:
Bigga said:
If Lennon can say the Beatles are 'bigger than Jesus', why isn't Wheelsy's opinion respected, then??

i can say that Lennon say that was incredibly stupid too, regardless of what 'Jesus' actually 'did'. He's had a far bigger impact on the world and still does than the Beatles.

But these are my opinions, by all means disagree, but theres no way MJ has had a bigger influence on people and the world than The Beatles and Elvis combined... I mean seriously, just think about all three for a second. Its just impossible.
My point was "if he died twenty years earlier".

His legacy has been tarnished though.

Possibly, i guess we'll never know... i still don't think it possible. But just look at how people who have gone early do get idolised. So it is a possibility i guess.

mancitygaz said:
exileindevon said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:

Wheelsy isn't Lennon though and Lennon was right.
didnt john say more people had heard of the beatles than jesus..different than saying bigger than jesus...

How tall was Jesus?

5 foot 6.

AntonDonJuan said:
Talk about stealing Farrah's thunder

I always thought that the day we won a cup, The Queen would snuff it the same day. Typical us.

Pollerz said:
ElanJo said:
Pollerz said:
Im a firm believer in karma.

If the allagations of kids where true he deserves this.

If not RIP

no 1 knows what happened so thats what ill say.

You're a fucking nobhead of the highest order. Karma? Oh yea, that's proof! Fucking dumbass twat.

Can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Fuck the lot of you. Really. The guy has just died and left 3 kids.

RIP.

Right i think you need to put your specs on and wind your neck in lad.

let me re-say what i said for u and make it clearer..

IF
The allogations concerning kids where true he deserves this.
IF
There incorrect then nobody deserves it and RIP.

Now wind that neck in and learn to read.

Just that fact that you're a firm believer in Karma means you're a nobhead.

Other than that, you're right, I apologise. I guess I'm taking my anger at the majority of this thread on you.

GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I know where he is coming from, some people die young and are remembered for what they do at their peak, it's an opinion but not a stupid one. Jackson was and still is huge.

I'm not debating that but The Beatles and Elvis had as big if not even bigger impacts on popular culture. And continue to, to this day.

I can't see anyone, ever, being bigger than the two combined.

You can't prove that decisively! After all, the dance moves and choreography of today is STILL influenced from moves Jackson showcased over 20 years ago.

It depends on the form of music you listen to that shapes your belief on who has had 'the greater impact'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.