Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/live-michael-jackson-presser/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/live-mich ... n-presser/</a>

Live pictures.

wrighty1234 said:
what a thriller

i'm thinking of wearing an armband in memory of Michael Jackson, but what colour? Does it matter if it's black or white

it's as easy as ABCDEAD

im currently working on one for 'just beat it' maybe something to do with a heart beat, theres a joke in their somewhere

sorry if offended anyone, just a laugh and tbh he/was a ****, depending on whether he's actually dead

i missed one out . . the doctors blamed it on the boogie

thank you and goodnight :)

Re: Michael Jackson R.I.P.(merged)

Bigga said:
GStar said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I know where he is coming from, some people die young and are remembered for what they do at their peak, it's an opinion but not a stupid one. Jackson was and still is huge.

I'm not debating that but The Beatles and Elvis had as big if not even bigger impacts on popular culture. And continue to, to this day.

I can't see anyone, ever, being bigger than the two combined.

You can't prove that decisively! After all, the dance moves and choreography of today is STILL influenced from moves Jackson showcased over 20 years ago.

It depends on the form of music you listen to that shapes your belief on who has had 'the greater impact'.

No it doesn't; i've listened to all three, but im not looking at this from a fan perspective. Elvis is still idolised today, people still want to look like him, he used a style of music and made it 'his'. Todays acts still site Elvis as an influence. Same with the Beatles, they created a whole culture which is still developing and evolving today. A lot of acts will say they wouldnt be around without acts like The Beatles.

You are right on one point, imo, in that it can never be proved either way.

I cannot believe that this has already generated 27 pages on an MCFC message board. FFS if you need an outpouring of emotion about his death go to a Michael Jackson message board and sob over there.

Forzacitizens said:
ElanJo said:
Pollerz said:
Im a firm believer in karma.

If the allagations of kids where true he deserves this.

If not RIP

no 1 knows what happened so thats what ill say.

You're a fucking nobhead of the highest order. Karma? Oh yea, that's proof! Fucking dumbass twat.

Can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Fuck the lot of you. Really. The guy has just died and left 3 kids.

RIP.

i think ul find he apologised for misreading my post on the last page.. ta.

agreed, theres some sick people on here

Wheelsy said:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/live-michael-jackson-presser/

Live pictures.

dont click. ive never heard of this guy...

Lunar Blue said:
I cannot believe that this has already generated 27 pages on an MCFC message board. FFS if you need an outpouring of emotion about his death go to a Michael Jackson message board and sob over there.

It's off topic, you wanna talk about MCFC go back on topic you goon.

Lunar Blue said:

Yet you add to the thread...

wrighty1234 said:
what a thriller

i'm thinking of wearing an armband in memory of Michael Jackson, but what colour? Does it matter if it's black or white

it's as easy as ABCDEAD

im currently working on one for 'just beat it' maybe something to do with a heart beat, theres a joke in their somewhere

sorry if offended anyone, just a laugh and tbh he/was a ****, depending on whether he's actually dead
A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3, micheal jackson is D-E-D!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.