Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

Lunar Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Lunar Blue said:
I cannot believe that this has already generated 27 pages on an MCFC message board. FFS if you need an outpouring of emotion about his death go to a Michael Jackson message board and sob over there.

It's off topic, you wanna talk about MCFC go back on topic you goon.
Thank you for your constructive criticism. I will refrain from insulting you back.

No I won't. Cock

At least I made a point before the insult, you jsut babbled on about soemthing then insulted me, suggesting you have no real comeback.

And for someone who doesn't care, you really are reading this thread an awful lot arn't you?

Forzacitizens said:
ElanJo said:
Pollerz said:
Im a firm believer in karma.

If the allagations of kids where true he deserves this.

If not RIP

no 1 knows what happened so thats what ill say.

You're a fucking nobhead of the highest order. Karma? Oh yea, that's proof! Fucking dumbass twat.

Can't believe some of the comments in this thread. Fuck the lot of you. Really. The guy has just died and left 3 kids.

RIP.

agreed, theres some sick people on here

This^^^

RIP a true music legend

Bluemoon115 said:
Blue4ever85 said:
ElanJo said:
Lets do away with Courts of Law.

Trial by society is far better. Obviously.

I'm sure we'll see much of the press saying alot of nice things about Jackson purely out of guilt. All the shit he has taken couldn't have done his health any good.

You have no proof of that, stop posting attention seeking bollocks.

The ugly twat kid from Home Alone confirmed it.

Whats the difference between JAcko and Baconface

Baconface will be playing giggs in August

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.