Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

lee-mcfc said:
wrighty1234 said:
Michael Jackson did manage to say his last words to the paramedics on his way to the hospital . . 'put me on the children's ward'

this made me laughh

Lol - that is funny as fuck.

wayne71 said:
Some of the crap spouted in here is unbelievable, some bloke who had a couple of decent pop albums 20 years ago dies and some of you go into mourning? ffs this aint liverpool...

It's not mourning. Just look at the thread. The lack of respect for human life, and the fact he has left behind his 3 children, is pretty shocking.

Bluemoon115 said:
Lunar Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Lunar Blue said:
I cannot believe that this has already generated 27 pages on an MCFC message board. FFS if you need an outpouring of emotion about his death go to a Michael Jackson message board and sob over there.

It's off topic, you wanna talk about MCFC go back on topic you goon.
Thank you for your constructive criticism. I will refrain from insulting you back.

No I won't. Cock

At least I made a point before the insult, you jsut babbled on about soemthing then insulted me, suggesting you have no real comeback.

And for someone who doesn't care, you really are reading this thread an awful lot arn't you?

I think that you will find that I made a point before the insult too. But then I only made the insult because I was goaded in. Yes I am reading this thread a lot (though skipping to the end quite a bit) because I am hopeful of a decent joke or two for work in the morning. No offence, like but there are some amusing posters here who might furnish me with some decent early morning material.
ee

ElanJo said:
wayne71 said:
Some of the crap spouted in here is unbelievable, some bloke who had a couple of decent pop albums 20 years ago dies and some of you go into mourning? ffs this aint liverpool...

It's not mourning. Just look at the thread. The lack of respect for human life, and the fact he has left behind his 3 children, is pretty shocking.

What is shocking is the fact that he was allowed to keep those kids. Anyone without his millions would have had them taken away by social services long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.