Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

mancitygaz said:
ElanJo said:
stony said:
ElanJo said:
It's not mourning. Just look at the thread. The lack of respect for human life, and the fact he has left behind his 3 children, is pretty shocking.

What is shocking is the fact that he was allowed to keep those kids. Anyone without his millions would have had them taken away by social services long ago.

On what grounds?

Wake up man

I'm fully awake thanks. You can answer my question if you fancy a challenge.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Your all a twisted bunch of nutjobs. This guy was a legend throughout the world, maybe not to the low lifes on here who did not appreciate his music. But whether or not you liked him give him respect, not even for him but for his family.

Nutjobs? You mean its normal to hang your kids off balconies?

quote]

Wake up man[/quote]

I'm fully awake thanks. You can answer my question if you fancy a challenge.[/quote]

He was outed, get over it and look past the music

wayne71 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Your all a twisted bunch of nutjobs. This guy was a legend throughout the world, maybe not to the low lifes on here who did not appreciate his music. But whether or not you liked him give him respect, not even for him but for his family.

Nutjobs? You mean its normal to hang your kids off balconies?

No it aint, I don't know what that was about, but avoid all of that. It's his music that people loved.

Won't bother reading other posts , but it's a sad day for music .
The guy was a legend and one of the best , and will be truly missed .
The guy never had chance to live a normal life from a kid to a man , but changed the lives of many .
Rest in peace m8 .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.