Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

I'm just looking at some recent coverage of him. He was the weirdest looking person and I don't know what colour he was.

mancitygaz said:
quote]

Wake up man

I'm fully awake thanks. You can answer my question if you fancy a challenge.[/quote]

He was outed, get over it and look past the music[/quote]

He was outed? Ok, well now I'm convinced. Where do I get my pitchfork?

Did you at all keep up to date on the trials at all? Obviously not.

Bigga said:
Don't know if anyone has posted this fact as I can't be bothered going through the WHOLE thread, but...

Why is everyone pointing out Jacko to be this 'kiddy fiddler', when Elvis did the SAME THING, yet nobody has slagged him off!!??

Different generation maybe.....

Bigga said:
Don't know if anyone has posted this fact as I can't be bothered going through the WHOLE thread, but...

Why is everyone pointing out Jacko to be this 'kiddy fiddler', when Elvis did the SAME THING, yet nobody has slagged him off!!??

Slightly different situation to be fair but you have a point, maybe, tenous, but a point. Priscilla was tidy though to be fair to the king.

Bigga said:

really I have never heard anything like that about Elvis Bigga

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.