Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

got tickets for oasis thursday night at heaton park
got tickets for michael jackson O2 arena,
got tickets for tevez,s debut,

unlucky me

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
Don't know if anyone has posted this fact as I can't be bothered going through the WHOLE thread, but...

Why is everyone pointing out Jacko to be this 'kiddy fiddler', when Elvis did the SAME THING, yet nobody has slagged him off!!??

Slightly different situation to be fair but you have a point, maybe, tenous, but a point. Priscilla was tidy though to be fair to the king.

How 'slightly different' can 'below age is still paedophilia' be...??

der-bomber said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Won't bother reading other posts , but it's a sad day for music .
The guy was a legend and one of the best , and will be truly missed .
The guy never had chance to live a normal life from a kid to a man , but changed the lives of many .
Rest in peace m8 .

Cue, techni-coloured yawn.......

you edited that? cant you think fast enough?

toby said:
Bigga said:
Don't know if anyone has posted this fact as I can't be bothered going through the WHOLE thread, but...

Why is everyone pointing out Jacko to be this 'kiddy fiddler', when Elvis did the SAME THING, yet nobody has slagged him off!!??

really I have never heard anything like that about Elvis Bigga

It's because he's white.

toby said:
Bigga said:

Priscilla was 14, I believe, when Elvis seduced her.

Bigga said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:

Slightly different situation to be fair but you have a point, maybe, tenous, but a point. Priscilla was tidy though to be fair to the king.

How 'slightly different' can 'below age is still paedophilia' be...??

Do you want me to jump in with both feet? I'd be slaughtered.

Swales lives said:
toby said:
Bigga said:

It's because he's white.

As crappy as that sounds, there's a lot of truth in that...

aphex said:
der-bomber said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Won't bother reading other posts , but it's a sad day for music .
The guy was a legend and one of the best , and will be truly missed .
The guy never had chance to live a normal life from a kid to a man , but changed the lives of many .
Rest in peace m8 .

Cue, techni-coloured yawn.......

you edited that? cant you think fast enough?

l wasn't sure if it was ''techno'' or ''techni''......plumped for the latter in the end, good to see you are still obsessed with me , though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.