Of course they were doing it for money. Doesn’t mean they weren’t fiddled with by that weird pedo Jacko.
True but they said their motive wasn't money,now the dust has settled on the doco they are going for money,i'm not saying they are lying but they hav had a lot of years to sort out stories,we'll never know i guess

Of course they were doing it for money. Doesn’t mean they weren’t fiddled with by that weird pedo Jacko.
I'd imagine they were doing it for two reasons, to out him and for financial reward, if I was them I'd want big money for being tampered with when I was a kid, and I want the world to know what he did to me.

I'd imagine they were doing it for two reasons, to out him and for financial reward, if I was them I'd want big money for being tampered with when I was a kid, and I want the world to know what he did to me.
Would have been better to do it before he died so everyone knew what he was....

Although everyone with a brain knows

Michael Jackson was almost certainly guilty of molesting minors. There were too many accusations from too many people for it not to be true. His obsession with children was disturbing. We all know finding him guilty would’ve been too much trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.