Michael Johnson back in full City training

quality player with a lot of potential but seen him in 42's a couple of months ago looking on the chubby side but he had a chat with me top lad and got me a few drinks but i didn repay the favour seemed a top lad.

The Pink Panther said:
california blue said:
Doug's training reports said he's OUT right now and done his hammy - will be a couple more weeks till he's back

This is the main problem with long term injured players.
They get over the initial injury, but when they start to train or play with the 100% intensity they did before the injury, their body isn't used to this and they always start picking up niggling injuries.

I've seen this happen so many times over the years and the rags will have the same problem with Hargreaves.
thankfully we didnt shell out 18m on johnno though. but i do have every faith if he really wants to make it he can. at only 22 he can improve and improve. rather have johnno than vieira in the 25 man squad<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 pm --<br /><br />
ranchblue said:
quality player with a lot of potential but seen him in 42's a couple of months ago looking on the chubby side but he had a chat with me top lad and got me a few drinks but i didn repay the favour seemed a top lad.

a mate of mine put up a facebook pic of him in his car today. he dosent look in too bad shape tbh

He'll have a job breaking into City's midfield, but maybe we lack a box to box player.

I like MJ a lot and I hope he's not far away now. It will be a mile stone for him to get back to full training

We're light in midfield. If MJ still has his touch he will get games for sure. PV has no legs but still does a great job for us in the Europa and to see off games, giving our first teamers a much needed rest.

Project said:
PV has no legs but still does a great job for us in the Europa and to see off games, giving our first teamers a much needed rest.
What the Flying V lacks in pace he makes up for in timing and smarts. Obviously just a role player now but valuable nevertheless.

Good luck to MJ, BTW. Be a great story if he can pull it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.