Michael Johnson back in full City training

Most talented player at the club ive always said it, shame about the other aspects of his life but good luck Jonno.

ideally he comes back and is brilliant, if not then he makes a comeback and we sell on for a few mill

anyway i'm sure all city fans wish him the best

VERY difficult to come back from the injuries he has suffered. Ask any professional, most can't do it especially at such a hugh level.

Sure I will be called a dickhead, nobhead and other names now because I have given a realists opinion as opposed to somebody with blue tinted specs who just CAN'T slag a player off no matter what.

If he comes back and does well I will hold my hands up but considering the injuries he has suffered there is very little chance of that happening. I can see him in the Championship/League 1 in a years time.

I hope he can come back from those injuries, but the way it's gone so far you can't write off him getting another one. I would love to see him make it, no doubt to the potential he had, and he didn't have some alcohol problem everyone seems to think he had, he just went out a lot more when he was injured and didn't act professionally, but he was only 20-21 at those times. His attitude is great now and he wants to make it, many players suffer awful injuries and make it back better than ever. And then there is the likes of Dean Ashton and Woodgate who can never have a consistent run despite their talent. I hope he makes it.

would dearly love to see him back to his best. but could he please do it at another clubs expense?

how about a subsidised season long loan to Leicester as Sven knows him, trusts him in midfield and possibly knows how to get the best out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.