Michael Johnson going to Leicester on loan

Confirmed on SSN. Good move for him IMO. Should get regular games and do well in the championship.

i think the championship will be a real good level for johnno now and not sure if he could ever step back up fully!! i just pray and hope he stays injury free now and starts to build his career back up.not sure he`ll ever be the player he once could have been but i certainly wish him all the best!!

Great move for him. I'd much rather he went and played in the championship than play a handful of games for us. If he stays fit and puts in some good performances then he might fight for a place next season, but just be great to see him back in action.
Going to go down and watch a few games as my sister lives right next to the ground so i'll put some reports up on here.

I can see more of our youngsters being sent to Leicester this season on loan. We obviously have the Sven connection and Mancini played for them with Savage. Ideal opprtunity to blood young talent in a good developing team that will play decent football under Ericsson. It would be ideal if they didn't get promoted and we continue this trait but I think they will be in the Premiership next year.

I think this is the perfect move for Johnson this year... to get back into action and get matches under his belt to get fit again... perfect for City and for johnson!!

Sven: "Michael was a great talent when I worked with him at Manchester City. He is a mobile midfielder, who can run, pass, shoot and tackle.

His talent should have seen that he became a regular for England, but injuries have prevented that, which is a shame for him.

However, I am convinced that Michael will be an asset for us this season and will put his injuries behind him.

He has great character and I know that he is going to work hard for us and play well."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.