Michael Johnson going to Leicester on loan

Just seen him in the interview on ssn and he looks like hes lost an extra bit of weight since the end of the season. If anyone can get him back to his best then its Sven as he knows him very well.

Could not have gone to a better place.
He looked well off the pace at Altrincham and I wouldn't expect him to be a starter for a few weeks at least but if it's still there then Sven will bring it out of him.
Good luck to all concerned.

Good to see Johnson out on loan.

I hope he gets to prove his fitness and maybe, just maybe he can return in time to our first team squad. However there is a long, long way to go for that to happen.

Looking at the footage on SSN, he is looking really fit, and I for one think he will surprise all of us. He'll work his ass off this season for Leicester to help them get promotion and to show the world that Michael Johnson is seriously back.

And you know what, - I do think he'll play for us once again, and I do think he'll become one of the most important players of the future England national side.

I'll be following Leicester as closely as I can this coming year, supporting Sven and Michael.

Matt the Giant said:
Looking at the footage on SSN, he is looking really fit, and I for one think he will surprise all of us. He'll work his ass off this season for Leicester to help them get promotion and to show the world that Michael Johnson is seriously back.

And you know what, - I do think he'll play for us once again, and I do think he'll become one of the most important players of the future England national side.

I'll be following Leicester as closely as I can this coming year, supporting Sven and Michael.

nice and optimistic post (wtf are you doing on blue moan?!)

Looks like the football league show is a must this year. I have to follow Leicester City, Oldham Ath and Brentford, any others for me to cheer? Oh and good luck to MJ. Oh and If that was my kitchen I'd have a centre island in it and I'd turn the gym into a music studio. Come to think of it, I want it now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.