Michael Johnson

I WANT ALL OF YOU TO SAY SORRY TO MICHEAL RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!! HOPE HE SORTS HIMSELF OUT AND KNUCKLES DOWN BUT MARVIN IS RIGHT!!! A COUPLE OF BILLION POUNDS BEHIND US AND YOU RE ALL WRITING LIKE CHELSEA FANS- TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. BEST OF LUCK IN THE NEW SEASON "MICKY J"

des hardi said:
I WANT ALL OF YOU TO SAY SORRY TO MICHEAL RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!! HOPE HE SORTS HIMSELF OUT AND KNUCKLES DOWN BUT MARVIN IS RIGHT!!! A COUPLE OF BILLION POUNDS BEHIND US AND YOU RE ALL WRITING LIKE CHELSEA FANS- TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. BEST OF LUCK IN THE NEW SEASON "MICKY J"

sorry mikey :|

Best of luck to Micheal over the next few months on the road to complete recovery.

This young lad has had a tough 12 months with injury, is a City player and deserves our support.

kippax_blueboy said:
Best of luck to Micheal over the next few months on the road to complete recovery.

This young lad has had a tough 12 months with injury, is a City player and deserves our support.

real tough, must be real tough pickin up 50 grand and gettin lashed infront of the public eye all the time. feel for the lad i do.

des hardi said:

That light next to the Caps Lock button... make sure its not on when you start typing please. :)

ShaunyWrightWright said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Here he is a couple of years ago...got to say I almost didn't recognise him in his latest pic:-

Michael_Johnson_496845a.jpg

I am all for getting behind the lad, but christ he looks completely different. Don't think he'll be looking like this again.

tbf Johnno is still very young and it's just weight, if he can find the motivation similar to that of Stevie he might be all right. But he is a premiership player on a premiership salary and really should spend the summer partying less and training more, hope he's doing that.

typical fella,s look carefully boyz that not FAT... its pure muscle .ok he might have a chubby face, but hmmm let me see...... nope you dont play football with ya face.. see you soon mickey j xxx

ladyoftheblues said:
typical fella,s look carefully boyz that not FAT... its pure muscle .ok he might have a chubby face, but hmmm let me see...... nope you dont play football with ya face.. see you soon mickey j xxx

Come on, denying it wont help. I'm all for supporting him and I hope he can get in shape and get playing again, but he's obviously out of shape for a professional footballer, especially given the way he looked just a few months ago.

He's gained weight pretty quickly though and in my experience people who easily gain weight can easily lose weight as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.