Michael Johnson

Was reading an interview with Sven the other about his time at City, when the season ended Hamann knocked on his door and said to Sven, "Johnson is the best midfielder I've ever played with", and Didi played for the Dippers and Bayern before us.

Sven is also convinced that Johnson will be playing for England again soon enough, lets see what he can do with him this season if he finally stays fit.

As well as MJ, Leicester have got Kasper Schmeichel, Darius Vassell, Matt Mills and Gelson Fernandes. Ex-blues reunion or what?

Tom_mcfc said:
Is this jokers contract up yet or what? He has stole a living from us for too long now and I'm sick of the special treatment he gets just because he is one of our own. Complete and utter waste of a squad number.

It's always nice when a lad comes through the ranks and proves to be a gem which is what Jonno looked like however if it was anyone else other than a youth product that was injured for this long and preferred to go out on the piss every weekend then there would be uproar on here.

So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.

What about Paul Lake eh? When he was suffering with injuries did you wanna terminate his contract? You don't know the whole situation so before you go shouting your mouth. Did you know depression can lead to drinking? A young lad, at the top of his game, and goes through a series of major injury problems, goes out and gets drunk... Surprise surprise.

People like you just make me hate certain sections of our fanbase. I for one will be keeping an eye on Michael at Leicester and I hope he does well. I don't know exactly what's gone on over the years, but just like Lake, he's one of us, and I'll always follow his career.

City till I die.

citytillidie24 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Is this jokers contract up yet or what? He has stole a living from us for too long now and I'm sick of the special treatment he gets just because he is one of our own. Complete and utter waste of a squad number.

It's always nice when a lad comes through the ranks and proves to be a gem which is what Jonno looked like however if it was anyone else other than a youth product that was injured for this long and preferred to go out on the piss every weekend then there would be uproar on here.

So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.

What about Paul Lake eh? When he was suffering with injuries did you wanna terminate his contract? You don't know the whole situation so before you go shouting your mouth. Did you know depression can lead to drinking? A young lad, at the top of his game, and goes through a series of major injury problems, goes out and gets drunk... Surprise surprise.

People like you just make me hate certain sections of our fanbase. I for one will be keeping an eye on Michael at Leicester and I hope he does well. I don't know exactly what's gone on over the years, but just like Lake, he's one of us, and I'll always follow his career.

City till I die.

Agree with everything you say citytillidie24, Michael Johnson is one of ours, he is a young lad, he needs our support not approbation. I hope he does really well at Leicester and comes back and shows the nay sayers on here just what a great player he is. Onwards and upwards (the one and only) Johnno.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Good to see Johnson getting 70 mins tonight. Easy win for Leicester

did you watch? Would love to know how he played. Loved him back in the day.

Ditto. Still think he has a lot to other, for us or maybe another club, but the lad will be back. Always gonna keep an eye out for the lad.

BillyShears said:
I can't wait to see how MJ gets on at Leicester. Realize that his time at City is probably up, but for a brief moment he was a shining light for us and for that alone I hope he gets his career properly back on track...
I'm still holding out hope that he gets fit, gets back in form and slots into our midfield quite nicely

I loved him when he broke through and depsite the amounts of idiots slagging off the guy, i'd love him to make it here. Chances are slim but you never know, if he gets a full season under his belt then who knows what could happen.

City must still be holding out some hope, they have kept him on all this time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.