Michael Johnson

It's a big season for Michael Johnson , if he manages to survive Robertos latest clear-out!

Patience is wearin' a bit thin for Johnson , who HAS to produce something this season ..... if he doesn't , and he's still here in August , January could well spell the end for him!

I hate to say it, but he has no future here, not saying he doesn't have a future in the Premier League, but I just can't see him doing it here.

Fair play to the club for sticking with him though as strongly as they have, they seem to have tried to do everything possible to get him back to fitness, the club clearly have a lot of faith/belief in him, but just how much longer is that going to last?

Should go to Rochdale for 6 months where he will get alot of game time and he knows the manager already. His talents are far too good for League One but he will get competitive games. Assess his situation in January and then send him to Leeds or a Championship club.

I have not read all 16 pages but I think that Johnno will be back to his best within the season. If we let him out on loan to a Premiership team he will rebuild his skills and do well.

Go for it Johnno. I, for one, look forward to seeing you in a Manchester City first team again.

bzekosilva said:
SSN say mikey j is going to sven for a full season his home is up for sale too its on the transfer forum
Won't get much interest in there, hes best trying edward mellors

MATCITY said:
bzekosilva said:
SSN say mikey j is going to sven for a full season his home is up for sale too its on the transfer forum
Won't get much interest in there, hes best trying edward mellors

hahaha ....

very good Mat !

That's just the sort of thing i would have come out with , but you saw it first !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.