Michael Johnson.....

milestone

Michael-Johnson-Manchester-City-Player-Profil_2837739.jpg

Where is he now?

so sad...

What's sad ? He was given a fantastic opportunity that made him a wealthy young man and he decided to piss it up the wall, drink driving, I think he's only been caught twice, god knows how many times he did it risking peoples lives, an absolute wanker.

Bluebee2 said:
What's sad ? He was given a fantastic opportunity that made him a wealthy young man and he decided to piss it up the wall, drink driving, I think he's only been caught twice, god knows how many times he did it risking peoples lives, an absolute wanker.

so you have obviously forgotten about the numerous injuries...

mansour's tow ropes said:
Bluebee2 said:

Ive forgotten about his injuries as soon as he was done for drink driving...Twice.

The fucking horrible c u n t!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Bluebee2 said:

No, but when you are injured you have to work your bollocks off to get back to fitness, not drink more.

Bluebee2 said:

I love when the absolute perfect citizens of this country come into threads like this.

He has been quite badly injured

There's nothing sad about it at all, not one incy little bit. Obviously a bit of a soft **** because how many other players have got injured but managed to get themselves back on track? Johnson decided not to, and I would say the £50k+ a week going in his account kept him more than happy.

As for the question of 'where is he?', I don't care.

grim up north said:
Bluebee2 said:

I love when the absolute perfect citizens of this country come into threads like this.

So was Owen hargreaves look at the difference in attitude.

grim up north said:
Bluebee2 said:

I'm far from perfect and certainly don't pretend to be but that's nothing to do with it, as for Johnson he's a drink driving potential killer, he had a few injuries, big deal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2012/jun/02/daniel-taylor-michael-johnson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/20 ... el-johnson</a>

Anyone calling Johnson a **** should read Paul lake's book, then you your attitude towards him may well change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.