Michael Johnson.....

milestone said:
Michael-Johnson-Manchester-City-Player-Profil_2837739.jpg

Where is he now?

More than likely at Wotherspoons.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone calling Johnson a **** should read Paul lake's book, then you your attitude towards him may well change
Is reading paul lakes book going to change my mind on someone who has been caught drink driving Twice

grim up north said:
Bluebee2 said:
What's sad ? He was given a fantastic opportunity that made him a wealthy young man and he decided to piss it up the wall, drink driving, I think he's only been caught twice, god knows how many times he did it risking peoples lives, an absolute wanker.

I love when the absolute perfect citizens of this country come into threads like this.

He has been quite badly injured

I dont drink drive and never would. Anyone who does is a shit **** and deserves all the shit that happens to them. This shit **** included

The cookie monster said:
Anyone calling Johnson a **** should read Paul lake's book, then you your attitude towards him may well change
Is reading paul lakes book going to change my mind on someone who has been caught drink driving Twice

Its very easy to judge a book by its cover!

Have you ever thought there is a reason behind his misdemeanors, like, an underlying issue? The poor lad has been through hell, so unless you are privvy to all the facts, I suggest we cut the lad some serious slack.

The suggestion of reading Paul Lakes book is very appropriate.

Bluebee2 said:
I'm far from perfect and certainly don't pretend to be but that's nothing to do with it, as for Johnson he's a drink driving potential killer, he had a few injuries, big deal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2012/jun/02/daniel-taylor-michael-johnson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/20 ... el-johnson</a>

Why did Gary N*****e not want to go to a Nightclub every now and again? All work and no play etc. It's a good way to bond with team mates.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
grim up north said:
Bluebee2 said:
What's sad ? He was given a fantastic opportunity that made him a wealthy young man and he decided to piss it up the wall, drink driving, I think he's only been caught twice, god knows how many times he did it risking peoples lives, an absolute wanker.

I love when the absolute perfect citizens of this country come into threads like this.

I dont drink drive and never would. Anyone who does is a shit **** and deserves all the shit that happens to them. This shit **** included

Agreed, I know from personal experience.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
grim up north said:
Bluebee2 said:

What has being injured got to do with drink driving ?

Yes we all make mistakes, but some are not mistakes ie drink driving ....Twice. That is just blatant disregard for other people and the consequences it may have on them if he has an accident.

So for me he is not a person to feel sorry for. Plus if he has mental issues there is more than enough opportunities in football for him to get these addressed.

Craggers said:
The cookie monster said:

Its very easy to judge a book by its cover!

Have you ever thought there is a reason behind his misdemeanors, like, an underlying issue? The poor lad has been through hell, so unless you are privvy to all the facts, I suggest we cut the lad some serious slack.

The suggestion of reading Paul Lakes book is very appropriate.
Drink driving once you are a c u n t
Twice you are a horrible c u n t

He gets no slack from me whatsoever..

Tony Adcock said:
What has being injured got to do with drink driving ?

Yes we all make mistakes, but some are not mistakes ie drink driving ....Twice. That is just blatant disregard for other people and the consequences it may have on them if he has an accident.

So for me he is not a person to feel sorry for. Plus if he has mental issues there is more than enough opportunities in football for him to get these addressed.

Anyone caught drink driving once, let alone twice, needs the book throwing at them and rightly so. However, not every case is cut and dry, as depression comes in different guises and effects peoples judgement in different ways.

These people need help and support to get them through, not throwing on the scrapheap or being publicly humilated by fans of team he once played for who know very little of his personal circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.