Michael Johnson.....

Ged Coyne claims on Twitter that Johnson is in a clinic and the club are trying to keep it quiet. He also said the club have given up on MJ completely as a footballer.

LoveCity said:
Ged Coyne claims on Twitter that Johnson is in a clinic and the club are trying to keep it quiet. He also said the club have given up on MJ completely as a footballer.

i wonder how the likes of micah and hart feel about johnson.

they must have grown up playing with him in the academy and all breaking into the first team at similar times.

i'd like to know how micah especially feels about johnson's demise, i bet he is really hurting knowing that he has blossomed and has a glittering career, while johnson's career is over, and his life is going the same way

mansour's tow ropes said:
LoveCity said:

they must have grown up playing with him in the academy and all breaking into the first team at similar times.

i'd like to know how micah especially feels about johnson's demise, i bet he is really hurting knowing that he has blossomed and has a glittering career, while johnson's career is over, and his life is going the same way

is it his real account, hes probably still on probation with city after his twitter rants last year

LoveCity said:

Severe depression is a nasty illness

nicholasjackson said:
LoveCity said:

is it his real account, hes probably still on probation with city after his twitter rants last year

Oh it's definitely him and he works for Oldham now. Has a fair bit of interesting info if you can stomach his self-glorification and bashing City academy/staff: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/coynemeister" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/coynemeister</a>

my brother worked with him at city, think he was at carrington rather than eastlands

he got dogs abuse on facebook last year after his anti united/fergie tirades, sure he got death threats and city had to pull him in on disciplinary, sure he lives in blackley near me, wife went school with his brother/sister

LoveCity said:
nicholasjackson said:

Oh it's definitely him and he works for Oldham now. Has a fair bit of interesting info if you can stomach his self-glorification and bashing City academy/staff: <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/coynemeister" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/coynemeister</a>

i followed him for a bit, gave up as i couldn't stand the twat, for a so called city fan he spends an alarmingly large amount of his time absolutely slating the club.

Still only 23/24? Surely it's still not too late if he can recover from his injuries and get his shit together.

redmizzle said:
Still only 23/24? Surely it's still not too late if he can recover from his injuries and get his shit together.

I think if he gets through his problems someone like Leeds might take a gamble on him but only on a short-term contract. Sadly he is completely finished at City and almost out of contract. Not so long ago Brian Kidd said Johnson could be like a new £20million signing for us but it wasn't to be.

LoveCity said:
redmizzle said:

I think if he gets through his problems someone like Leeds might take a gamble on him but only on a short-term contract. Sadly he is completely finished at City and almost out of contract. Not so long ago Brian Kidd said Johnson could be like a new £20million signing for us but it wasn't to be.

Unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.