Michael Johnson.....

Pigeonho said:
I'd love to know who Zin and Tolmie are, Billyshears too. All three, Zin especially, seem to know alot about the club and it's staff. Always click on a thread if either of these 3 have had a comment posted.

We're KFA's mate ... just pretend to know things so we can continue to build imaginary personas of ourselves on the internet for total strangers ... ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The £6 million contract paid up comment
He had 18 months left so that would of made £83k a week just pointing out how people are wrong

Makes it more interesting kinda like saying Balotelli is on £170k a week. And Yaya is on whatever manufactured figure.

BillyShears said:
Pigeonho said:
I'd love to know who Zin and Tolmie are, Billyshears too. All three, Zin especially, seem to know alot about the club and it's staff. Always click on a thread if either of these 3 have had a comment posted.

We're KFA's mate ... just pretend to know things so we can continue to build imaginary personas of ourselves on the internet for total strangers ... ;)

c70de7172ad5e73dcd14363483fb9d4a.jpg

BoyBlue_1985 said:
didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im pretty sure that Johnson wasn't on £83,000 a week

Sorry mate couldn't be bothered finding original quote

He was on £20K a week or £25k where did £83k come from?

The £6 million contract paid up comment
He had 18 months left so that would of made £83k a week just pointing out how people are wrong

I thought it said a £6 million contract not £6 million to pay it off.
£6 million for the 3 or 4 years or whatever.

Buy a few kebab and fried chicken shops with that.

has this been posted?
<a class="postlink" href="http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/boysabitspecial/17/article.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/boysa ... ticle.aspx</a>

In five years time I’ll be…
Retired… no, hopefully playing regularly for City in the Premiership and playing for England.

ah.......

Shame really. But nobody made him drink and get in a car and risk wrecking other people's lives x 2 and for that he is a nob and always will be..... End of

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.