Michael Johnson.....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fuck, I miss the transfer forum :(

Anything happening this January, Tolmie? 0 in, 6 out on loan... not very interesting so far. Bluemoon demands its fix.

LoveCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Anything happening this January, Tolmie? 0 in, 6 out on loan... not very interesting so far. Bluemoon demands its fix.

We're hijacking Meelan's Kaka deal.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhhYOMRO2Vc[/youtube]
I and plenty others miss you on it too, don't let the uninitiated prevent you from doing so..........get in there!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhhYOMRO2Vc[/youtube]

Nope, this is just you confirming what the whole family has known for years, not only is your taste in music shite but a scent of lavender is in the air!!!

So after all the insults and name calling directed at me for having an opinion it turns out I was right all along and Michael Johnson was in the Priory for addiction issues related to drinking.

http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/18770704/

Sven-Goran Eriksson shocked to learn of former Manchester City player Michael Johnson's alcohol problems
Sven-Goran Eriksson, who picked Michael Johnson for Manchester City as a teenager, was shocked to learn that the troubled midfielder has booked into the Priory to address a drink problem.

“I was shocked when I heard and really hope that he will fix his problems because he's a good man and a really good player,’’ said Eriksson. “Everybody, including me, thought he should be an England player for many years and it's just a pity it hasn't happened like that.”
Eriksson did not see Johnson have any issues when he was at City. “Not at all, no problems at all. He worked hard, he was fantastic in training and you wouldn't have seen anything was wrong at all.
“I thought of him so highly that many years later I took him to Leicester on loan. I thought he was on the right path. Maybe it's a lesson for young players. He was injured a lot and, mentally, that can be hard for a young football player who just wants to play. It's a pity and I really hope he will get the help he needs and solve his problems as quickly as possible.”
Eriksson dismissed the suggestion that Johnson’s early fame and wealth contributed to his downfall. “If you are a big star, you earn a lot of money. I can't see anything wrong with that. Don't blame money on drinking alcohol. I don't think that's the problem.

didactic said:
So after all the insults and name calling directed at me for having an opinion it turns out I was right all along and Michael Johnson was in the Priory for addiction issues related to drinking.

http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/18770704/

Sven-Goran Eriksson shocked to learn of former Manchester City player Michael Johnson's alcohol problems
Sven-Goran Eriksson, who picked Michael Johnson for Manchester City as a teenager, was shocked to learn that the troubled midfielder has booked into the Priory to address a drink problem.

“I was shocked when I heard and really hope that he will fix his problems because he's a good man and a really good player,’’ said Eriksson. “Everybody, including me, thought he should be an England player for many years and it's just a pity it hasn't happened like that.”
Eriksson did not see Johnson have any issues when he was at City. “Not at all, no problems at all. He worked hard, he was fantastic in training and you wouldn't have seen anything was wrong at all.
“I thought of him so highly that many years later I took him to Leicester on loan. I thought he was on the right path. Maybe it's a lesson for young players. He was injured a lot and, mentally, that can be hard for a young football player who just wants to play. It's a pity and I really hope he will get the help he needs and solve his problems as quickly as possible.”
Eriksson dismissed the suggestion that Johnson’s early fame and wealth contributed to his downfall. “If you are a big star, you earn a lot of money. I can't see anything wrong with that. Don't blame money on drinking alcohol. I don't think that's the problem.

Addiction is also a mental issue you balloon !! Dear oh dear oh dear.Just save face and do one.

oakiecokie said:
Addiction is also a mental issue you balloon !! Dear oh dear oh dear.Just save face and do one.

You can always be depended on to respond in an angry insulting manner. What a miserable life you must live to be so bitter.

I shall continue to ignore you from now as I did before as you offer me nothing in the form of intelligent debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.