Michael le Vell (Kevin Webster)

black mamba said:
Whoever did this is out of order , the guy was acquitted ....... with all the signs being that his case should never have even reached court in the first place

this is just why the cops are against revealing wherabouts , they know this sort of thing goes on all too often , and worse ..... even people who are guilty deserve a bit of peace if they've done their time.
Excellent post. The fella has been tried before a jury of his peers and was acquitted. A lot on here seem to have difficulty understanding that concept.

black mamba said:
Whoever did this is out of order , the guy was acquitted ....... with all the signs being that his case should never have even reached court in the first place

this is just why the cops are against revealing wherabouts , they know this sort of thing goes on all too often , and worse ..... even people who are guilty deserve a bit of peace if they've done their time.

Is there any evidence that it was anything to do with the charges he was found not guilty on?

Not saying it isn't possible or even likely but if he's as big a cock as he appears to be, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he's pissed someone off in the last few weeks. Or even a random bit of car vandalism isn't completely unheard of.

I watched his trial for a day or so and was glad he was found not guilty and I don't think he was. I have spoken to a few people who have drank with him in the railway and they have howeverconfirmed he is a prick at times.

I was pretty disgusted tbh with his speech after his acquittal. A man with any semblance of A brain would have said there are no winners in this and I hope the girl who has accused me of this finds peace etc etc or something similar. To say "I am off for a drink" was in my opinion a bit cringeworthy.

He is what he is a bit of a rag dick. Same as before the trial.

Everybody's cars that I know of have had some vandalism done to them in the past. Why's this tw@t any different?
Sounds like the papers are making something out of nothing here.

tidyman said:
black mamba said:

Is there any evidence that it was anything to do with the charges he was found not guilty on?

Not saying it isn't possible or even likely but if he's as big a cock as he appears to be, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he's pissed someone off in the last few weeks. Or even a random bit of car vandalism isn't completely unheard of.

Just seems a bit odd that it was his car that was targeted , and not others on the street ......

black mamba said:
tidyman said:
black mamba said:

Just seems a bit odd that it was his car that was apparently targeted , and not others on the street ......

It's a f*ckin Ford Puma... Probably a random attack by pissed up Nike or Adidas rep.

black mamba said:
tidyman said:
black mamba said:

Just seems a bit odd that it was his car that was targeted , and not others on the street ......

As I say mate, it is probably the most likely explanation. But far from the only possibility unless someone knows more than I've read.

Mansion in Hale? Steady on, its a mid-terrace house - his car's on the road, not even any off road parking!

Nothing to see here.

Is that a Ford Puma?

That's a hairdressers car!

Thought Kev would be driving a 'vette, or a Supra, or maybe even a Lexus, but fuck me a Puma!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.