Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Interesting from Fabrizio on YouTube said City are interested in Olise also that both us and Chelsea want to see about his injury before doing anything , but there’s two other wingers on the list, I wonder who they are to replace Mahrez
Cherki and Riquelme? only two names ive seen more than most.

Would he need to be able to beat 3? Our whole passing system is made to move the team to get the 1-1 for a winger?

Used to be this way but teams adapted. Lately our outside wingers are more like CMs (in the sense of controlling match) and the CMs push into the front line often in line with the strikers to occupy all the defenders in the back 5s we regularly face. A lot of the transition we went through post that Sane and Sterling team was learning how to better attack these constant back 10s where everyone is doubling up on the wingers denying that method of attack Pep made so famous

I hope it's true, I think he'd be great in our team. He'd link up Haaland brilliantly, great at making space from himself and delivering the ball into the box.

If Palace had had a half decent striker for the last seasons his numbers would be very different.

Used to be this way but teams adapted. Lately our outside wingers are more like CMs (in the sense of controlling match) and the CMs push into the front line often in line with the strikers to occupy all the defenders in the back 5s we regularly face. A lot of the transition we went through post that Sane and Sterling team was learning how to better attack these constant back 10s where everyone is doubling up on the wingers denying that method of attack Pep made so famous
we still have that clipped ball from Rodri in to the RW in the locker used a lot of times this season. If they wanna have to double up on another of our attackers. fine by me.

Now this lad is a great player, I can't understand why teams aren't clamouring to sign him. Stood out a mile even from his QPR days.
It is very unlikely that the hundreds of performance analysts and scouts across the world of football have missed something so I would just say hes clearly not good enough to take that step up.

It is very unlikely that the hundreds of performance analysts and scouts across the world of football have missed something so I would just say hes clearly not good enough to take that step up.

Feel thats a bit harsh, he had a bad achilles injury the year before then Vieira seemed to not rate him for some reason. Hodgson put him straight back in the side and they coincidentally soared up the League table. Finished with 10 league goals and an England call up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.