Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Rather give Palmer and Bobb the chance.
Interesting to see what happens with these young lads this season. Will Palmer get another chance to impress or is Bobb likely to get the nod. It is difficult to make an impression if you are only getting the odd start and a few late substitutions. If you get a chance to start in an A game you have to grab it a bit like Lewis has. Maybe we are only ever going to get one player from the academy every 4 or 5 years who is good enough to get a regular start for the first 11.

Interesting to see what happens with these young lads this season. Will Palmer get another chance to impress or is Bobb likely to get the nod. It is difficult to make an impression if you are only getting the odd start and a few late substitutions. If you get a chance to start in an A game you have to grab it a bit like Lewis has. Maybe we are only ever going to get one player from the academy every 4 or 5 years who is good enough to get a regular start for the first 11.
From what I've seen of Lewis, Bobb & Palmer, all should be loaned out as I don't think any of them has 'it' yet (same probably goes for McAtee & Perrone).

Whether they're more likely to acquire 'it' by playing occasionally for us OR having regular football elsewhere is the question.

From what I've seen of Lewis, Bobb & Palmer, all should be loaned out as I don't think any of them has 'it' yet (same probably goes for McAtee & Perrone).

Whether they're more likely to acquire 'it' by playing occasionally for us OR having regular football elsewhere is the question.
Lewis is definitely good enough to contribute in big games this season

Mate, you need to take a closer look at Perrone & ESPECIALLY Lewis!

Lewis is our most talented academy product since Foden, & he's being gently eased in just as Phil was...

With Bobb & McAtee I think they deserve a season around the first team. With Palmer I agree he had his chance last season & failed to impress, so I think a season away at a lower PL club will benefit Cole & City.

Lewis no hes already established and will not be going anywhere getting a new contract as an award, the best PL break through player last season the others likely to go although Bobb might get the chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.