Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Chelsea have made a £25m verbal proposal to sign Michael Olise. Personal terms are already agreed. Chelsea still waiting for guarantees on his hamstring injury. (@FabriceHawkins) #CFC

Still thinking he like Rice is too comfortable living in London, not even a treble winners club and world class manager will change his mind.
Hmmm….

Player worth about £50mil, has a £35mil release clause, so we will offer £25mil.

Smells a bit fishy, and not talking about the contents of Baldrick’s underpants.

So not prepared to trust his own ability and determination ?
Nah, Just there are far more factors in a player picking a move, than 'oh he picked them, must mean he's weak minded then'. Shit argument imo. He might be backing himself to show them up when they released him at 14. Fuck you i'm back etc.

How the hell can someone be eligible to play for four different countries. Madness.

Remember Jeff and Jim Whitley? They were both eligible to play for at least 5 nation's years ago, while at City though I read that it might've been 7 too, of the 5 that I know for certain Zambia where they both were born as well as England, Wales, Northern Ireland which they both chose and Republic of Ireland.

I think they were eligible for another African team and Jamaica too, read it probably about 26 years ago in the official city magazine.
I can't seemed to find much info about the extra nations though, but I'm sure there was at least 6 or 7 nation's both Whitley's could've represented.

Encisco looks a real talent....

Mittomo we already know is a very decent player

Happy with either

Although I do really like the look of Enciso I think people are buying too much into the goal he scored, apart from that goal he didn't do much else in the game and was easily dealt with I thought but he's still an exciting flairy player, honestly though in that particular game I was more impressed with Buonanotte an 18 year old Argentinian Brighton have.

I think Palmer is already at a higher level than Enciso but as he's playing for a lessor team he's getting more chances, I'm not slating him there as I do think just like Palmer he has great potential too.

However we're talking about possibly getting a winger in because Palmer or Bobb isn't ready, if that's the case I honestly doubt that Julio Enciso is the answer I think it'd be a daft move right now as things stand. Bloom will demand a crazy amount the type of money you pay for the finished article, he can get there but but right now he needs game time like Palmer he's just a promising exciting young player, the gamble is too much at this stage I've defo seen better young south American talents than him flop even after a bright start.

Mitoma he's potentially top drawer and feel he could really play to our strengths, I'd have him here any day just as long as he's as equally adept on the right a right sided Mitoma could be perfect. Works hard in both attack and defence good at retaining possession knows how to dribble without running into blind alleys, the only problem with him potentially is I've only ever seen Mitoma play on the left, if he's only a left sided then Jack has our left wing locked down but I really do like him.

Do you think he’s better than Eze?
It's difficult to say to be honest - Eze was brilliant towards the end of last season and the way he glides past players is phenomenal at times. But my gut feeling is that Olise has the higher ceiling. Feel like Eze can become/probably already is a very good champions league level regular international type player, whereas Olise if managed properly I think can really make it as one of the top 5 top 10 players in his position in world football. It's a difficult one to call.

Yeah refusing to moving other country, i somewhat understand that kind of reasoning but still refusing the move even within the same country and not even that far from London to Manchester?

That's confuses the hell out of me, is most cockney born player is too soft not wanting to leave their birthplace like Rice?
You would think lads would be dying to get out of London it's a fucking dive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.