Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Makes sense if Michael Olise is like Rice wants to move only to London club and will not entertain any move outside London. So even we triggered the clause he will refuse.

I can see him doing that, him not doing celebration whenever he scores a goal can be very telling. The guy is weird and i will not be surprised he make weird decision to turn down City and joining Chelsea instead.

Seems like if City were really interested they'd gone in by now.
May depend upon how serious the injury is, I read yesterday that Woy Hodgson said it was the worst possible scenario for a handstring.

Olise also could not settle in Manchester when he was with us, so that could well be a factor.

“complicated by some slightly unusual terms set by player. They include Olise being able to turn down a move even if the clause is triggered“.

Quite possibly some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
I’d assumed that all players with a release clause had the option of turning down a club even though their release clause had been activated.

He was only with us for a season IIRC. I think he was about 18/19 when we released him, & he was signed by Reading.

He ended up becoming the Championship young player of the season & made it into the team of the season too.

After one season, Palace nipped in & took him to Selhurst Park...
He’d flourish here, we should be all over him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.