Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Why should they? FFP is a joke, the difference for us is that Abu Dhabi want to have a good image and look squeaky clean, Chelsea don’t care what anyone thinks as long as it wins them trophies.
Except it isn’t winning them much with their recent scattergun approach since Abramhovic and Granovskaia.Looking at what they’ve bought I don’t think it will.

Except it isn’t winning them much with their recent scattergun approach since Abramhovic and Granovskaia.Looking at what they’ve bought I don’t think it will.
But that’s their aim, regardless of if it comes off or not that’s why they don’t give a fuck. They will keep trying to buy the league until they do it. I never said they were winning things, I said that’s the target.

Tbh FFP is such a crock of shit that if Chelsea by their actions/signings cause the fucking thing to totally collapse, and investment from owners allowed , then I look forward to it.

Let UEFA / PL attack the cunts who are running with huge debts , become the centre of their attention, and listen to the screams of outrage from the rag arselickers and media whores.

Why does every player want to go to Chelsea right now? The long contracts? The ability to cruise through your career and not try? They want the imminent Saudi move? London living? The only other option is Liverpool?
I think it's because Chelsea have a VERY young & talented squad which they've spent close to £1bn on in 12 months, who'll also have the season ahead to bed in without the distraction & added pressure of European football.

These players are getting in at the ground level. Some will fall by the wayside, but for others, in 2-3 seasons, they could be first choice for a club whose squad is under 25 & ready to challenge for the lot.

Olisé's a London boy too, so like Rice he doesn't even have to move home, or get used to a new accent... \0/

If City were seriously in for him, we'd have made our move, however it seems Jeremy Doku is our preferred choice & to be honest, of the wide options available, Doku's the one I'd have chosen.

Doku, Paqueta AND Wirtz would be a perfect window for me. Hearing KDB's gonna be out for 4 months confirms my fears that from hereon in, we'll have to manage Kev's game time which will take away our creative hub.

Paqueta maybe the answer, but with Wirtz added too, I'd feel a whole more at ease...

This is actually a smart move, Olise is class and adds assits to a front line looking light

Hes better than Chukwuemeka, Murdyk and Madueke, he slots onto the right wing

I think it's because Chelsea have a VERY young & talented squad which they've spent close to £1bn on in 12 months, who'll also have the season ahead to bed in without the distraction & added pressure of European football.

These players are getting in at the ground level. Some will fall by the wayside, but for others, in 2-3 seasons, they could be first choice for a club whose squad is under 25 & ready to challenge for the lot.

Olisé's a London boy too, so like Rice he doesn't even have to move home, or get used to a new accent... \0/

If City were seriously in for him, we'd have made our move, however it seems Jeremy Doku is our preferred choice & to be honest, of the wide options available, Doku's the one I'd have chosen.

Doku, Paqueta AND Wirtz would be a perfect window for me. Hearing KDB's gonna be out for 4 months confirms my fears that from hereon in, we'll have to manage Kev's game time which will take away our creative hub.

Paqueta maybe the answer, but with Wirtz added too, I'd feel a whole more at ease...

Wirtz is such a class move for City. He's fits the team like a glove and he's so, so good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.