Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

You think Olise would start over Saka? No chance they spend big on a RW this summer.

I think Arsenal will try and strengthen their midfield by going after Guimares.

They cant do Guimares before the 30th June though due to PSR? We can though ;-)

Definitely a good player but wouldn't be that arsed even if he went to a rival

Superb talent, two issues for me, injuries and mentality, wonderful technic this guy has but is he a winner?

He is a great player, but for a few reasons mentioned by other posters, not a City-level player. In the next transfer window we need to buy absolutely top talent in all areas. We are already slightly weaker than we were last season. Players like Olise do not take us to the next level. We need people at the level of Gvardiol to maintain our strength in the years to come. We already have a project type player for RW in Savio. Time to step it up and target the very best in the world, or work with what we have.

I wouldn't call him great however is a useful player in good form. I am wary he would fit in our set up and injuries are something not to be completely ignored . Besides that he has his mind set on joining the rags even in their current state.

I wouldn't call him great but is a useful player but I am wary he would fit in our set up. Besides that he has his mind set on joining the rags even in their current state.
Press this morning running the story he'd prefer here already.. Presume he's turning United down.. lol

Press this morning running the story he'd prefer here already.. Presume he's turning United down.. lol
I am not so sure and besides he does have red tendencies similar to Cole Palmer which is a little off putting.

Can see him in a liverpool shirt replacing Salah. Not that the scousers ever spend big....

An excellent player who has put up brilliant numbers. I would prefer him to Eze who is often a bit wasteful trying too many tricks, and he's also 3 years older.

It's so hard to judge whether they'd be a success at City with our style of play that often restricts their ability to be so direct. He's got the skillset to break down a defence though. Musiala is very unlikely to be someone we can buy, but would be the better signing considering he's a year younger still and has top level experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.