Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Arsenal are fine for PSR i read, think stef or wiss ramble did a breakdown

They wouldnt have the room for a big transfer though mate, obviously if they sold big it may be possible but its why they didnt go in January as the player they wanted wasnt possible to be done.

£60m release clause means it’ll boil down to the player’s decision over anything else.

Us, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool will all be throwing our names into the hat.

Can only really see us going big if we see Foden playing centrally completely and not in off the left.

Personally happy with Doku anyway. And would go for Eze over Olise given a Palace choice.

@twosips do you remember him playing for our academy? It was around the InEsteemedKompany days.
Nope mate. Think he was an u15 or u16 and I think when I started academy writing that year it was mainly the eds and any u18s that were in the stadium. Was the following season that I started going into the CFA pitches to watch the 18s and that's when you saw the occasional u16s game. Was a good chance I might have watched him but we didn't have team sheets for those ones so I wouldn't have known who he was.

An excellent player who has put up brilliant numbers. I would prefer him to Eze who is often a bit wasteful trying too many tricks, and he's also 3 years older.

It's so hard to judge whether they'd be a success at City with our style of play that often restricts their ability to be so direct. He's got the skillset to break down a defence though. Musiala is very unlikely to be someone we can buy, but would be the better signing considering he's a year younger still and has top level experience.

In our team, right now, only De Bruyne is direct and he affects Haaland's numbers.

We all see this.

Another player being direct is EXACTLY what the squad needs.

In our team, right now, only De Bruyne is direct and he affects Haaland's numbers.

We all see this.

Another player being direct is EXACTLY what the squad needs.

The manager seems pretty happy with everyone else being more disciplined.

£60m release clause means it’ll boil down to the player’s decision over anything else.

Us, Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool will all be throwing our names into the hat.

Can only really see us going big if we see Foden playing centrally completely and not in off the left.

Personally happy with Doku anyway. And would go for Eze over Olise given a Palace choice.
I think Doku lacks the end product, he's a decent dribbler but his crossing and particularly his shooting are usually wayward.

Both Eze and Olise are quality players, unlike the poor quality Philips and Nunes we have bought recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.