Michael Olise

With bernado, Phil, palmer, bob and McAtee all capable over there I think RW is well stocked the other side is more of a concern

Fabrice more reliable, stated in his report no buyout clause. Chelsea total offer €45m including bonuses, and player has accepted move. No mention of City.

Fabrizio is probably having his worst summer, making mistakes and getting "here we back" several times, im pretty sure that in last contract renovation, Olise got increased his release clause at 50m or just doesn't exist anymore

Fabrice more reliable, stated in his report no buyout clause. Chelsea total offer €45m including bonuses, and player has accepted move. No mention of City.

Romano is worse than most of the apparent ITKs on here when it comes to city transfers.

According to some Fabrice Hawkins, Chelsea have offered close to €45m, which doesn’t make sense but it’s possible to try and secure a deal by paying over release clause right? He’s also injured right now so I’m not too sure we’re that interested. I think Fabrizio has just thrown our name in there for the sake of.
Or the release clause is for clubs in Europe. Or clubs in the top half.

Apparently when signing a new deal it increased his release clause from 35m to 50m. Some reports also only for teams qualified into European competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.