Michael Olise

Big no from me. 1 open goal in 37 PL apps last season. Don`t think this guy is much better than Palmer or Bobb. The two latter would also have loads of PL experience if they played for a non top 6 team. We need either a winger that could come in and be an immediate starter in the side, or push Bernardo out wide permanently and sign a new midfielder. At best, I think Olise would only be a tiny upgrade on Palmer/Bobb

Big no from me. 1 open goal in 37 PL apps last season. Don`t think this guy is much better than Palmer or Bobb. The two latter would also have loads of PL experience if they played for a non top 6 team. We need either a winger that could come in and be an immediate starter in the side, or push Bernardo out wide permanently and sign a new midfielder. At best, I think Olise would only be a tiny upgrade on Palmer/Bobb
Agree

Doesn’t look any better than Bobb to me. Definitely not a starter in our side. We already have Bobb and he is at the bottom of his trajectory. This would be pointless. Buy an average player so that he sits in the bench and blocks our young players?
As much as I rate bobb- olise is proven in prem and got 13 G/A last season. He’s also 21 so huge room for growth. He could have a higher ceiling than bobb? If the club have truly identified him it’s because they think he can offer something not just to sit on a bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.