Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Oliver just refereed Barcelona. Only caught the last couple of minutes but in 3 minutes injury time they had a VAR check and the keeper booked for time wasting yet he only played 3 minutes. They should add-on double time for all time wasting.
Wait until Sunday he will play until the dippers score then blow up for full time

I lived in Hereford for a few years during the late 60's & early 70's and got to know the late Jim Finney. He once told me that he knew of some referees who, at certain grounds, both home and in Europe, would not give a penalty to the away team if he thought it would cause trouble in crowd or if he felt personally intimidated.
He did also mention the many & various gifts he was offered or left in his bedroom, particularly when officiating in Europe.

I lived in Hereford for a few years during the late 60's & early 70's and got to know the late Jim Finney. He once told me that he knew of some referees who, at certain grounds, both home and in Europe, would not give a penalty to the away team if he thought it would cause trouble in crowd or if he felt personally intimidated.
He did also mention the many & various gifts he was offered or left in his bedroom, particularly when officiating in Europe.
Dont tell tommy hearns this; he will call you a 'lunatic'
Such things never happened then...,and nothing is wrong with pigmol today...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.