Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

How anyone can say the basketball player masquerading as a footballer Alexander -Arnold wasn't guilty of handling the ball is beyond me, for fucks sake he was indicating right while going left (not a natural position).

The first penalty claim: probably unintentional but you've seen them given, most famously for Liverpool.
The offside claim: probably too tight to definitively say either way.
The second penalty claim: ball flicked up onto his hand - not a penalty for me, but again you've seen them given.
The yellow cards: some blatant ones not given.

There's nothing there to say the referee had a terrible game, except for the fact that every "could have gone either way" decision went one way.
Sterling push claim? Also, after the second handball, did Allison wipe out a city player? obviously Sky didn't replay it

The first penalty claim: probably unintentional but you've seen them given, most famously for Liverpool.
The offside claim: probably too tight to definitively say either way.
The second penalty claim: ball flicked up onto his hand - not a penalty for me, but again you've seen them given.
The yellow cards: some blatant ones not given.

There's nothing there to say the referee had a terrible game, except for the fact that every "could have gone either way" decision went one way.
Third penalty claim: definite push on Sterling by Mane

Intention is one of the determining factors, as is the distance between where the ball comes from and where it hits. i.e. Could the player reasonably have moved his arm out of the way? I think it was a penalty, but you could make an argument that it wasn't for both of these reasons. It definitely would have been given in the Champions League though, which is another one of the bullshit inconsistencies we have to deal with.
intentional? - his arm movement outwards prevented the ball reaching Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.