Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

The dirty side of their game goes unpunished,they rotate fouling so they don't get carded,does anyone have the card counts for us and them this and last season?
City joint 6th on 22 cards
I used to think that until the rags goal against them was allowed and then Firmino was given offside by 0.0001cm
Rags you say, that's a different ball game :-)

City this season.. 31 yellows, 2 reds. (This is all comps as it's taken off skysports site.. includes Foden's red so will be)

Liverpool this season.. 20 yellows, zero reds.

As I've stated many times on here, it's the usual ref mantra of allow Citys opposition to systematically foul our players on attacks.

First city foul is deemed a "tactical foul" by the commentary and a booking is given. Until about 70/75 mins City, usually on 2/3 bookings, all in key areas (usually DM or fullback), IF we've already won the game.. then to make it look more even the bent fuckers will finally dish out one or two yellows to the other team cos otherwise it'll look bent.

Expect the same on Sunday. My bets will all be including Ferny yellow, Ota yellow (if he plays). Sterling has had 4 yellows this season and Ederson 3 (insane given that 2 if not all 3 are for timewasting when we have 75%+ possession).

Bottler gets the klanfield gig.

He's a good little employee who will do what's "Best for the product".

Those quoted words are his own.

Dippers are bouncing at the news on Twitter.

Expecting a win now.

Surely the best result for "The Product" would be away win.

:)

City this season.. 31 yellows, 2 reds. (This is all comps as it's taken off skysports site.. includes Foden's red so will be)

Liverpool this season.. 20 yellows, zero reds.

As I've stated many times on here, it's the usual ref mantra of allow Citys opposition to systematically foul our players on attacks.

First city foul is deemed a "tactical foul" by the commentary and a booking is given. Until about 70/75 mins City, usually on 2/3 bookings, all in key areas (usually DM or fullback), IF we've already won the game.. then to make it look more even the bent fuckers will finally dish out one or two yellows to the other team cos otherwise it'll look bent.

Expect the same on Sunday. My bets will all be including Ferny yellow, Ota yellow (if he plays). Sterling has had 4 yellows this season and Ederson 3 (insane given that 2 if not all 3 are for timewasting when we have 75%+ possession).
Thanks for the numbers,they get away with a lot of fouls that we get booked for

Things he will deem not a booking-
The Synchronised diving from Salah & Mane.
Milner kicking the crap out of anything in Blue
VvD and AT-A constantly shoving and barging
Henderson for having a face like baboon's bollocks.
He probably will yellow-card Sergio for not wearing colour co-ordinated underpants.

Call me old-fashioned but i don't think you can actually present a yellow card to Jordan for that particular offence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.